Sunday 22 April 2012

In the night

 This month's Russh, vintage sparkly shirt, beaded stone and chain collar necklace. 


My weeknights are flooded with homework and my weekends are busy doing errands and socialing which gives me no time at all for some Russh reading. This weekend I'm going to set aside an hour or two to sit down and read!
A couple of weeks ago whilst the Sass & Bide warehouse sale was going on, this vintage garage sale seemed to be outrunning them. Approaching the sale, crowds of people with all smiles on their faces were walking out the door with garbage bags stuffed to the brim with their cheap buys. I bought about 5 items for 20 dollars... one of which was this sparkly shirt. 
One of my most memorable buys from my Canadian travels was this intricately handmade necklace. It wasn't cheap (at all) but it was worth it! The only thing I'm obsessively compulsive about is checking to see if any of the million chains have gotten tangled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment