Sunday 13 May 2012

Painted on


Sprayed on dark red jeans - Zara
Black leather/mesh tee - Topshop
Charcoal fringed jumper - Some days lovin 
Leather lace up buckle boots - All Saints
Scarf - Designer brands sale market


I hesitantly drove into the city yesterday morning to take my mum out for a mother's day breakfast. We went to the South Melbourne Market. I was a first-timer there and I adore the place! Amongst some of the crap in markets there are surprisingly some pretty valuable stuff! I scored there glasses from one of the stalls in SO:ME Space for $30. The brand was called 'Plane clothing' - they have about 3 shops in Melbourne. I loved the area around Cecil St. so much that my next post will be entirely dedicated to it. But I really do recommend this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment