Tuesday 29 May 2012

Golden Haze


 I'm trying to steer far away from the compulsion of wearing the 'safe' combination of black and grey tones or the neutral browns. Quite evidently I have achieve it! On the weekend my family and I took a short trip to Sydney (post up on that later this week) and this is what I wore on the first day. Looking back I don't think the dark green jeans were a perfect match with the scarf but I packed a little too lightly and had no other warmer options. I was surprised by the amount of comments I had from strangers who were staring at me from afar. I got the occasional 'I love your jumper' from a random sitting on a bench whilst I was walking on the opposite side of the path. Then I had a man come up and ask if he could feel my jumper. I didn't think it would have that much of an effect on people... 


Golden painted knit - Minkpink
Dark green jeans - Ziggy
Peacock scarf - Sportsgirl (It's actually more of a peacock/emerald green although the camera didn't capture its true colours I guess)

1 comment:

  1. the jumper is fantastic! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete