Wednesday 13 June 2012

Update



I've had the best 2 weeks recently. As bad as it sounds saying that exam week was included in my 'best 2 weeks', it was. I went into school for 1-2 hours a day for a week and then had a whole week off. It's been fab. I've had time to chill out, catch up on some reading, go to gym, see friends, do some shopping! 
Today was the most exciting day before going back to school tomorrow and getting back into the swing of the monotonous life.. 
I spent all morning at RMIT watching in on a shoot for their next brochures. Monty Coles was the photographer for the job. It was a really good experience for me to meet new people, speak to them about the industry and just observe what these people do in their professions. I love doing these random days of work experience it is such a valuable way of spending my day and I really do learn a lot just by observing! 
So for the rest of the day I'll be gathering and sorting through photos for my up coming posts, I've got some cool new stuff to show you guys! 
Then after 2 more weeks of scholastic orientated activities on my weekends, I'll be free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment