Saturday 17 December 2011

Fitzroy 'Veggie Bar'


I've managed to eat at the 'Veggie Bar' on Brunswick Street twice in 5 days. Both times - and every other time before that - the place has been full of satisfied and regular customers. This vegetarian restaurant caters obviously for vegetarians, vegans, celiacs and now bringing the culture of the raw food revolution to your table. The meals are large, hearty and usually impossible for one to consume solo. Prices are kept to a minimum which could contribute to why every season and at any time of the day the restaurant is at it's peak.  The interior co-insides with the grunginess of Fitzroy with mis-matching furniture and decor.
I highly recommend the rice balls, morrocan pizza and the wheat free chocolate cake which my friend introduced to me yesterday and would have to be the best of the best. These are just 3 items off the 3 page menu (plus specials). I would truly recommend everything if I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment