Wednesday 28 December 2011

Regrets and resolutions


We're exiting 2011 and entering the world of 2012. The one thing I'm dreading hearing is "Oh, wow, this year went so fast!" No, it did not go fast. As a matter of fact it went as long as the two thousand and ten previous years. I feel as though people just say that for no reason at all. Going into the new year we mustn't regret any of the mistakes we've made or wrong decisions and move on like it's just another day. Set out your goals and resolutions but don't be too hard on yourself if you don't tick them all off the bucket list - because January 1st 2012 is just another day... 
I hope everyone has a joyful new years and I can't wait to blog and share things with you all around the world in the new year. 
I'm going away today and will be back on the first, so until then have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment