Monday 26 December 2011

What you give and what you get


I've been eager to share a few of the gifts I received this Christmas. I found that people know my taste and preferences more than I ever expected them too which surprised me. A lot of the things I got are classics and things I'd be able to use almost forever - good leather quality too. I also recognized after uploading these pictures that they all match with one another. The hues and style of the bags, accessories, nail polishes and clothing. On the boxing day sales yesterday I managed to find one decent buy (considering they mostly sell outdated crap) which is the grey knit from Mossman. I had been eyeing it off for some time and seeing it in the 'golden ticket sale' for 70% off gave me the perfect excuse to treat myself.  

Yellow leather sling bag - Mimco
Gold/Green combined metallic nail polish - Chanel
Choker necklace - Mocha
Beige leather tote - Mocha
Bangle combination - Mocha
Knitted turtle neck cropped tank - Mossman

I hope everyone had an enjoying and fulfilling Christmas this year and will hopefully have a happy new years!

No comments:

Post a Comment