Thursday 20 September 2012

Grand Designs Australia magazine launch

Last night I was fortunate enough to attend the Grand Design's magazine launch, and launch to their grand design showcase weekend this weekend and the Melbourne exhibition center. It was a beautiful venue overlooking the city on one side and the serene lake on the other. The room was filled with inspiring people and delicious canapes I must admit! I'm looking forward to flicking through the pages of this months magazine and will most likely get some inspiration as well as motivation for my blogging, as well as my VCE folio work. 

This is the outfit I wore to the event



I've been waiting patiently to find the most suitable time to wear this new skirt out I ordered from ASOS and this was the perfect event! The heels I wore were beautiful but horribly painful and I'm contemplating whether I can even wear them again, maybe at outings where standing is at bare minimum. 

Leather tee - Topshop
Metal cap heels - Tony Bianco
Green silk baloon skirt - ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment