Tuesday 3 January 2012

Recent Mecca indulgences


 Yesterday I bought these two not-so-essential things from Mecca Cosmetica from their range in the city MYER store. When I first approached this 'Roseberry' purfume I had mistaken it for the word raspberry and couldn't smell the difference, it smells just like sweet, aromatic raspberries. It wasn't until I came home and unwrapped the box that I realized it was roseberry scented then began to 'smell the roses'. The second purchase was a cream (metallic-beige coloured) eye colour tint. It is apparently the only brand that actually lasts on the skin in cream form. I'm yet to prove it, and I'm not sure whether the shop assistant was just doing her job or telling it like it is but I'm sure it should do the job considering the money I spent. 
Roseberry purfume - 'Les parfumes des Rosine' Mecca Cosmetica
Cream eyeshadow - 'T by Terry' Mecca Cosmetica 

No comments:

Post a Comment