Monday 23 January 2012

Proenza Schouler SS 12


Proenza Schouler's Spring/Summer '12 collection is getting me excited and impatiently waiting for the collection to come out and influence other leading (possibly more affordable) brands so that we can all be clad in a little Proenza. What mostly impelled me to this collection was the miss-match and variance of colours and patterns clashing yet matching simultaneously. From my accordance twenty-twelve will be taken over by this matching-opposite-pattern trend but I'm totally fine with that.

PS: I'm dreading the thought of going to school in approx 9 days. Filtering through stationary, sorting books and getting my work up to date is sucking the life out of me! But the thought that we may possibly be going to Hawaii mid-year might just get me through...

No comments:

Post a Comment