Saturday 21 January 2012

Botanical flounce


Such a serene view from my families apartment during our short stay in Hobart, overlooking mountains filled with a cluster of cutesy houses set aside calm waters. I received my new Zimmerman bikinis not long ago back in Melbourne - for some reason it's much more fulfilling purchasing things online and receiving it '5-10 working days' at your front door wrapped nicely and sealed with a ribbon or some sort of pretty exterior. Most of my bathers have been towards the darker side of the spectrum of colours so I decided to oppose and go for something more feminine with frills, soft colours and floral graphics. I'm currently sorting through my Tasmanian photo album towards a documentation of my holiday there so it should be up in the coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment