Tuesday 10 January 2012

Be yourself, everybody else is taken

Here and there I have spotted the floral blazers (Zimmerman for example) and instantaneously adored them. Not even a couple of days later I spotted this black one in Zara and bought it the next day after I redeemed some cash. I personally preferred it over the Zimmerman one and it is about half their marked price. Some may assume this feature of a jacket would be difficult to go with many clothes but in fact it’s as easy as matching a pair of jeans with a top. I just chose a couple of colours from the floral design like the yellow Mimco bag and salmon coloured shorts and it brought out the colours in the blazer. So they complimented each other. I also have some other clothes in mind I’d like to wear it with like a black skirt and sheer white top with black/beige suede platform sandals.
Floral Blazer – Zara
Salmon shorts – Sass & Bide
Pale Khaki Boots – 'LF Store's and Senso's collaberation shoe from LF Store 
Yellow sling bag - Mimco

1 comment: