Friday 3 February 2012

Commencement


Apologies for the dearth of my blog recently. Wednesday was the beginning to VCE which is a little daunting. Therefore, it may or may not take me a little longer to get my posts out, or for me to even put considerate thoughts into my outfits at times with the stress of the oncoming work load. I've got some 'outfits of the day' post coming up and a whole lot more. Until then I will persist on keeping up the posts every 2 days like I had been all holidays because honestly I love this thing! Did I mention the first day of school was on my birthday? And school photos? But my night sweetly concluded with an amazing dinner at a restaurant in South Yarra called 'Mosq'. Can't beat Moroccon/Middle Eastern cuisine... my most favoured. 

No comments:

Post a Comment