Thursday 9 February 2012

MANIAMANIA!

 

Before the jewelry introduction, I must say that Maniamania's selection of 4 lookbooks with Abbey Lee Kershaw all over forced me to crush on this jewelry even more than I did. So edgy. Anyway, our first encounter was at Green With Envy through a solid glass wall protecting this utterly covetable line of rings, necklaces, earrings, cuffs blah blah blah. I don't remember how many days has past since although I've been longing for my birthday money cash flow ever since. Hopefully I'll be able to purchase atleast a piece or two from their collection next weekend. I love the mysticism and contrary clean lines that are used for all the pieces. If you like this then you'd probably like Frank Geary's Tiffany and Co.' collection. During my time in NY I had the chance to check it out on level 3, he has some amazing designs - some which look as though they're derived from an architectural aspect.  (By the way I failed to spell jewelry correctly every single time in the paragraph. THANK GOD for spell check!)




No comments:

Post a Comment