Wednesday 1 February 2012

Morrison turbo Aussie takeover


As i was skimming through my weekly Grazia magazine, I stopped on the page of a brand that's winter collection had me captivated. It's name is Morrison. Apart from me being on the downside about winter fashion overrunning January's magazines already, I was happy to see such a neat, sleek and simple but unique brand. In the stolen words from Grazia "It's a mix of cool tartan, sleek separates and bright, structural pieces" - Wouldn't put it any other way. 
The one jacket that caught my eye was the tweed, oversized gravel-coloured blazer. I think I have subconciously wanted something exactly like it for a while now. The ideal jacket to layer and literally tie off any winter dress combo. 
If you like this Australian made Australian brand as much as I do then I'm sure you'd be glad to know it's going to be stoked in; Melbourne, Sydney CBD, Bondi and Brisbane Myer stores (apart from the several boutiques around Australia it is currently stocked it). Check out their website and fuller collection at http://www.morrisonshop.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment