Saturday 11 February 2012

Sweet 16

I'm over a week delayed on putting my birthday post up. But after all it's 'better late than never'. Over the duration of my birthday week I had a pretty packed schedual. Had 3 'festive' day/nights which is 3 more than I usually entertain. It sequentially went like this; First day of year 11 schooling then straight to VicRoads where I fortunately received my Learner's Permit, Dinner at 'Mosq' in South Yarra with my family and best friend, dinner with a big group of girls at a warehouse converted restaurant/diner/bar called 'TRUNK' (their food was great) and a massive family barbecue catered for about 40 people at my tiny little rental house on Sunday afternoon. I'm going to have to share all my gifts with you as well I got some pretty swell stuff. But that will be a few post into the future.


"Telling a teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath"


Opening my gifts from mum, dad and Jacinta. Unwraveling my Elna sewing machine covered in draft sheets. Getting my hopes high on winning the lotto. Zimmermann fabrics from Tessuti fabric store on Flinders Ln.


Thrilled to finally claim my Learner's. I managed to successfully drive 2.5 hours in a week with an estimated calculation of having to drive 1 hour per week to make the 120 hour mark by the time I'm 18. 

White sheer patch shirt - General Pants Co.
Blue stretch jean - Gap 1969
Boots - All Saints Spitalfields

No comments:

Post a Comment