Sunday 6 November 2011

Bonjour le Canada

 

These are just a fraction of my photos from my holiday to Canada which I had picked to post on the blog. We spent a week driving through the french part of Canada - starting from Niagara Falls, Ontario passing through Toronto for the night then Montreal, Quebec for 2 nights and finally Quebec City for another 2 nights. It was like being in Paris, it felt like a copy. You could barely tell the difference appearance wise although the vibe was different, the people had different personalities but the same European laid back type of attitude. 
My favourite experiences were roaming around the narrow, European style streets shopping and having night picnic lunches at spacious parks with healthy greenery. I also loved the roof top restaurant in Montreal where I had a perfectly citrus seasoned grilled salmon on a bed of couscous salad which was perfect for the weather. 
Cream A-line dress from Get Shawty (Children's clothing boutique in Fairfield, Melbourne)
Black leather backpack from ebay
Denim tie dye shorts from Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment