Friday 18 November 2011

Lights and Laga


Maybe just the fact that I was a fifteen year old in Vegas made this deserted city to be not so much what I expected it to be. I felt safe inside my hotel which I should mention was amazing. It was called The Venetian. It was honestly the only place I wanted to be. Once you took step outside during the day more so, it was trashy and unbearably hot. On our second morning we woke up at the crack of dawn (about 6am) to leave for our tour to the grand canyon. On the way we observed some trashy group of girls coming back from a party. It is something you have you to say you've seen, it's quite amusing when the drunksters start talking crap to you. 
The grand canyon was an amazing experience, we took a helicopter to right inside the canyon and watched the 'overaged' passengers sip champagne. 
We had also been seeing this 'oxygen bars' around, it seemed to be the 'in thing' to do in Vegas apart from throwing away your money. Apparently they were meant to energize, calm, rejuvenate and revive you? We gave it ago pretty much just for the fun of it. I'd have to admit the flavours were worth more money than the supposed feeling to get after having this oxygen filtered through your nose. Pina Colada was my preferred. 



No comments:

Post a Comment