Friday 4 November 2011

A little fancy for the horses

 I woke up at 7:00am this morning vaguely knowing what I was going to wear to the races today. For once I'm surprisingly not stressing over an outfit and it feels good. Maybe it's because I've come to the realization that I actually do have a fairly large range of clothing instead of the 'I  don't have any clothes to wear' attitude.
This year for the races I was hoping to wear much more bold and bring colours like pinks and oranges although I didn't have enough time between yesterday when I actually made the decision to go to the races and this morning. This is my favourite skirt in my wardrobe, it was the first item I bought whilst in America (mind you I bought it within the first 2 hours I was there) - one of those guilty pleasures. I've never bought such a statement.
Late-coloured tee from H&M
Sequined skirt from All Saints
Peach platforms by Nicolas from Green With Envy

No comments:

Post a Comment